The information contained in this website is to be used for the following purposes:
- Helping Kentuckiana residents or visitors learn about health care quality in the region,
- Aiding Kentuckiana residents or visitors in locating hospitals and primary care providers
- Educating Kentuckiana residents or visitors about evidence-based recommendations for managing their health and/or certain chronic conditions.
The HealthShare website is not a medical website. None of the information should be used for diagnosis, treatment, or any other purpose that is normally served by a healthcare professional. The information is intended to help visitors become more informed as consumers of health care services. It should never replace a service normally provided by a medical professional, including decisions about when to seek medical attention.
By viewing this website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the above and below terms and conditions.
Your choice of a health care provider should not be based solely on information on this website. We hope it is helpful, especially for those who do not have a primary care provider and wish to find one, but not all factors can be included on this website.
We do not endorse any specific doctor, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, medical group, or hospital above another.
The results on this website do not provide any guarantee about the type or quality of care you will receive from a specific provider. The results are meant to reflect patterns of care over a period of time. However, it is not possible to include every patient in the results, and patients with the same condition may be very different. Differences between providers may not be statistically significant—especially when the scores are close.
Patient and provider teamwork is critical to improving health and healthcare quality. Sometimes when providers order a screening test or prescribe a medication, patients do not follow through with these recommendations for a variety of reasons. It is important to talk to your doctor or nurse practitioner about why you do not plan to follow their recommendations. Together you can discuss other options. Provider’s quality scores can go up or down based on whether a patient follows the recommendations of their provider.
All information accessible on this website is protected by U.S. copyright law. Any of the following uses or activities, without explicit consent, are strictly prohibited:
- For commercial purposes
- For research related to providers, performance, or quality reporting (please contact us with any requests)
- Harvesting or web scraping of any data or information on any page If you have any questions about using the information on the HealthShare website, please contact us.